Here are your opportunities to continue your spiritual growth this fall through our IMMERSION: School of Equipping:
Please note: Online registration is still pending; for the classes starting this Sunday please come and we will register you in-person for the class.
- Introduction to Healing and Deliverance with Pastor Deb Combs, Sunday mornings at 9 am – 10:20 am, beginning Sept. 12th – Oct. 31st. Join Pastor Deb as she instructs you in healing and deliverance principles that will restore your personal life, spirit, soul and body!
- Introduction to Mountain Moving Faith with Tommie Norman, Sunday mornings at 9 am – 10:20 am, beginning Sept. 12th – Oct. 17. Come learn the components of Bible ‘faith’ and how to release it in your life for mountain moving results!
- As In The Days of Noah Seminar: The Prophetic Arising with Ap. Bernardine Wormley Daniels, Sept. 24 at 7 pm – 9 pm and Sept. 25th at 9 am – 4 pm (bring lunch). What did Jesus mean when He said His return would be ‘as it was in the days of Noah?’ What does the church need to know and how should it be preparing? Will the church be raptured? How should the believer today position their heart to effectively serve until He comes?
- The Maximizing Your Potential Seminar: The 5 Levels of Leadership with Sharon Moore, Saturday, November 13th, 9 am – 3 pm (bring lunch). This course will describe for you the 5 leadership levels (position, production, permission, people development, and pinnacle), teaching you how to master each level and rise up to the next to become a more influential, respected, and successful leader.
- The Way of The Shepherd with Joshua Wyant, date and time to be determined! This course will point you beyond worn-out fads and flavor-of-the-month management techniques to the strategies that will make you a truly outstanding leader.
See Ap. Bernardine W. Daniels or any of the teachers listed above for further information about courses.