During the Sunday of the RESET 2021 | Prophetic Conference, Bishop Bill Hamon spoke several prophetic words to Shekinah. At the bottom of this post you will find the link on YouTube to watch and listen to the words that were released to us from the Father’s heart. Let it permeate and saturate your spirit man. May you find faith and encouragement as you listen to move forward as a unified body with the heart and purpose fo the Father for our house.
We believe it is important to be good stewards of the words that the Father brings to us as a house. Below you will find a brief list of some of the prophetic points in Bishop Hammon’s word to Shekinah to begin to target in prayer. As a leadership we would like to ask you to begin to pray and declare the word of the Lord over our local body. As you do, let faith arise and be encouraged that the Lord is doing some amazing things in our midst! Over the next few weeks and months we will expound more on these points and focuses for prayer to see them come to pass.
Prophetic Points for Prayer/Declaration:
• There will be a YOUTH INVASION in church. (Youth considered those under 40 years old.)
• 200 youth by time of the next presidential election in 2024.
• God will give Apostle Benjamin creative ideas.
• Once a month Christian movie night.
• Classes in church for marriage and family values.
• Church will spring up daughter churches/church plants.
• Families with many children will come to church.
• We must make room/space for the youth in the church.
• Start thinking kingdom.
• Contact mayor of community and chief of police and see how we can help.
• Meet needs of community.
• Discover the skills/talents of those in the church.
Several things to consider when we receive a prophetic word:
1. There is a difference between the revealed will of God and the revelatory word of God. The Bible is the revealed will of God.
• We must walk in the revelation of the revealed will of God- the Bible!
• The prophetic/revelatory word will never contradict the revealed will of God in the Bible.
2. We are to steward the word of God when it comes.
I Peter 4:10 (NIV) “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.”
Stewardship is an ethic that embodies the responsible planning and management of resources. The concepts of stewardship can be applied to the environment and nature, economics, health, property, information, theology, cultural resources, etc.
Matthew 25:14-30: The Parable of the Talents:
• He who is faithful over little, will be set over much.
• Many times prophetic words come to us and then we hide it in the ground due to many things:
• We don’t want the prophetic word to fall into the ground and become unprofitable for us because we didn’t do anything with it.
Hebrews 4:1-2 (NIV) “Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it. For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed.”
• We need to receive it, believe it, and mix it with faith. (Hebrews 11:6, Luke 1:37-38)
Luke 1:37-38 – The word of the Lord came to Mary and became manifest in Mary’s body. Mary had to steward that word.
With God NO THING or NOTHING is impossible!